Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'M SO ANGRY I MADE THIS BLOG POST

It's kind of normal when me and my stepdad fight every Saturdays and Sundays, including Holidays.
He's always drunk and I hate it. It irritates me. Earlier, we had this fight of a lifetime.

Like a bomb, my patience ended. I had spoken harsh words, words I never thought that I'll say when I'm at my proper mind. I even raised my voice to my mom. In that, I kind of feel sorry.

I'm sick and tired of him. For almost ten years of my life, I'm always the one who's supposed to understand, to make adjustments, to be patient and to humble down. I'm exhausted, very exhausted of this kind of life. All I want is to be alone. Away from him. Away from my personal hell.

I told my mom that I'll stay at my aunt's house in Makati. But she would not let me because she's worried of my illness. I really want to escape from this nightmare. I want to go out. But where?

I sent a message to my friends, no one reply except for Shin. I did feel tampo to my friends, but I thought that they don't have a load and shin would be enough.

She asked me what happened and I told her my story. And she asked me if I would want to go out, she wanted to tour me at U.P. Diliman and treat me for a shake. I really want to go but my mom won't let me. She's afraid that I might not come home.

I cut our conversation because I want to close my eyes. Not to sleep but to let it rest from crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment