Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ANG SWEET NI JUSTINE EMIBEL A.K.A. KRAS

Justine Emibel: Okay, thanks kras. Mwah!

Me: Muah! Di na ako unli eh. Good nyt my Kras. See you in my dream. :)

Justine Emibel: Okay, I'll go inside your head down right into your heart. hehe! Sweetest dreams
.

I always had this girl-crush on her since we were still at our third year in College.
The first time I saw her, I knew that there's something different on her. She's not like any other beautiful girls I knew.

Maybe, I can also see that she had the same kind of aura like that of what my "huge crush" had. I can see him in her.

We became friends, and I had this endearment for her... "KRAS".
That's like a filipino term for "crush".

Oh well, I'm really becoming so fond of her. She's very sweet and she's like a little sister to me, though I'm younger than her. Is it because of her height? Lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment